The New Republic’s newest member, Bespin IV, plans to spend 2.3% of its gross domestic product (GDP) on defense next year, its defense service stated to HoloNet News. Chancellor Mon Mothma welcomed its newest member during a defense hearing in the Galactic Capital. Full Story >>
More News Headlines
SoroSuub Fret Over Aratech prowess at Coruscant Speeder Show
The Core’s speeder makers fight with their hands to produce lower-cost speeders and erase Aratech’s lead in developing cheaper, more consumer-friendly models, executives said at this year’s Coruscant Speeder Show.
Full Story >>
• Corellian Engineering Corporation to produce 16 large container vessels for the Hutts
• Prison Ship Murder, Criminal Escapes
• Do oxygen scrubbers work? Here’s what they do and an analysis of risks versus benefits
• Galactic Hover-skiing champion Londsea Wonn addresses struggles after retirement, knee replacement
Also on HoloNet News
• Why Former Imperial’s attempts to remove Fani Whillia threaten democracy
• Skirmish on Sorgan
• Expedition cruise ship pulled free after running aground in Hiparion Belt
• Assassination of the Pyke Syndicate leaders
Are you impressed with Mothma’s record on economy?