QUANTILL CITY, ANDO – Less than two standard hours after this morning’s secession of Ando and Sy Myrth was made official, jubilant anti-Republic protestors filled the streets of Quantill City’s busy Raquish Thoroughfare, celebrating the separation. Full Story >>
Mass Aqualish Exodus Expected
Freespan Starlanes Transport has announced plans to double the number of scheduled liner departures for Ando, predicting increased travel from Andoan expatriates wishing to return. Full Story >>
• Virgillian Jedi Envoy Declared Lost
A Closer Look
BEST SELLING READING
1. Carving the Republic: The Real Story of Count Dooku, Andevor Javin
2. The Lost Twenty: Dooku’s Rise (Unauthorized), Professor H. Hrush
3. Warm Thoughts for Invertebrates, Dxulininan 4. Kholemi Elaru, Patijak Sonn
5. Night Mynock, Roger Farnostar
Could the Ando separation have been prevented?
Yes 22 %
No 78 %
Original Source: http://www.holonetnews.com/45/
HoloNet News Vol. 531 #45 was one of many in-universe HoloNet News issues published shortly before the release of Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones. This issue was released on February 28, 2002. In-universe, it was published on the date 13:2:28, which corresponds to 23 BBY.