Name: Tech (as of The Bad Batch Season 2)
Type: Enhanced Clone / Mercenary
Species: Human (Clone)
Born: 32 BBY (968 GC)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Weight: 78 kg
Brawling Parry: 5D+2
Melee Combat: 5D+2
Melee Parry: 5D+2
Vehicle Blasters: 6D
Alien Species: 6D
Business: Mercenary Operations 5D+2
Heist Coordination: 6D
Planetary Systems: 5D+2
Beast Riding: 4D+2
Repulsorlift Operation: 7D
Repulsorlift Operation: Riot Racer 8D
Space Transports: 5D
Space Transports: Havoc Marauder 7D+2
Starship Gunnery: 4D+1
Starship Shields: 5D
Armor Repair: 7D
Blaster Repair: 8D
Capital Ship Repair: 8D
Capital Ship Weapon Repair: 7D
Computer Programming/Repair: 7D+2
Droid Repair: 7D+2
Space Transports Repair: 8D+1
Starship Weapon Repair: 7D
Military Training: All Clones go through intensive military training throughout their formative years.
Questionable Obedience: Clone Force 99 operate outside the normal chains of command and will question the orders of their superiors.
Superior Intellect: Tech has a genetic mutation that granted him high intelligence and mastery of technology. Tech gets a 1D bonus when analyzing mission plans or when modifying technology.
Force Sensitive: N
Force Points: 2
Dark Side Points: 0
Character Points: 22
Equipment: DC-17 blaster pistol (3D+2) x2 , Tech’s Modified Clone Armor (+2D Physical, +1D Energy, -1D Dexterity, +1D Search/Hearing Checks), Language Translation Visor, Backpack, tool kit with Encrypted Communication Receiver.
Background: “Tech” was the nickname of a clone commando who served in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars as a member of Clone Force 99. Due to his genetic mutations, he appeared leaner, fairer, and younger than his fellow clone troopers.
Tech served as the brains of his squad and was a valued asset in this regard, using his high intellect and mastery of technology to ensure their operations were successful. Even so, he was no less skilled in combat than the other three members.
Tech’s Modified Clone Armor
Model: Tech’s Modified Clone Armor
Type: Custom Military armor
Cost: Not available for sale
Armor Protection: +2D Physical, +1D Energy, -1D Dexterity, +1D Search/Hearing Checks
- Modified Pilot Helmet with Special Ops Communication Receptors
- Multi-frequency Targeting and Acquisition Sensors: +1D to Blaster skill.
- ComSec Comlink: Scrambles all external communications to interfere with overheard inter-squad communications. +1D to Intimidation.
- Climate Control Bodyglove: Allows for operation in warm, mild, and cold environments without penalty.
- Targeting reticule, +1D to ranged weapon skill checks
- Friend or Foe system
- Language Translation Visor: Allows translation of any known alien species language and writings.
- Electrobinocular viewplate with night-vision (50-100/200/500, +1D modifier to visual perception rolls at 100+ meters, can see in near total darkness up to 60 meters)
- Filtration system protects wearer from toxic environments
- Climate controlled body glove allows operation in uncomfortably cold or warm climates and allows up to 20 minutes exposure to the vacuum of space.
- Vibroblade and sheath (STR+2D)
- Hologram Generator: Built into right gauntlet
- Utility belt: containing high-tension wire, grappling hooks, spare blaster power packs, ion flares, concentrated rations, spare comlink, water packs, 2 medpacs.
- Backpack with Encrypted Communication Receiver, tech parts, various tools
Appearances: The Clone Wars, The Bad Batch