Model: BB-series astromech droid
Class: Astromech droid
Length: Less than 0.67 meters
Sensor color: Red
Plating color: Black
Law Enforcement 2D+2
Space Transports 3D
Starfighter Piloting 3D
Computer Programming/Repair 5D
Starfighter Repair 4D*
Space Transports Repair 5D
Capital Ship Repair: 5D
* Astromech droids, if acting in co-pilot capacity, may attempt starship repairs while in flight.
- Internal orbiculate motor, used to rotate spherical body
- Wireless telemetry (allows head to operate separated from body)
- Liquid Cable Dispensers (allows grapples to be fired 10 Meters, a total of 500m is stored before refilling is required, +3D to climbing, can be used as a restraint against an unconscious target with a strength of 4D)
- 6 swappable tool-bay disks (from below list)
- Retractable heavy grasper arm (lifting skill at 2D)
- Retractable fine work grasper arm
- Extendable 0.3 metre long video sensor (360o rotation)
- Retractable Small electric arc welder (1D to 5D damage, 0.3 metre range)
- Retractable Small circular saw (4D damage, 0.3 metre range)
- Retractable Electroshock Prod (Damage: 1D-4D (stun)/3D+2 (regular))
- Retractable Fire extinguisher
- Holographic projector/recorder
- Acoustic signaller
- Small (10cm. by 8 cm.) internal “cargo” area
- Some additional tools and equipment
Description: MB-13A or MB-13 was a BB-series astromech droid in service to the First Order during the occupation of the Colossus. Following a fight with CB-23, the droid fell down an elevator shaft. However, the droid survived the fall and, after the Colossus’ escape from Castilon, made its way to engineering, where it scared the Chelidae staff into retreating into their shells. When CB-23, Kazuda Xiono, Neeku Vozo and Torra Doza came down to repair the station’s malfunctioning gravity generator and communications after it dropped out of hyperspace, MB-13A waited for them to repair the communications before incapacitating CB-23 and Vozo. After Xiono and Doza discovered the droid was on the loose, it chased them into the engineering room, where they were forced to hide, and attempted to send a signal back to the First Order. Xiono and Doza managed to stop it and throw the droid into space, ending its threat to the Colossus.
MB-13A was a black BB-series astromech droid that was programmed to serve the First Order. It duties included guarding First Order communications, monitoring the public for signs of disloyalty and dissent, carrying refreshments, and patrolling the Colossus’ corridors. The droid was hostile towards both civilians and Resistance elements. MB-13A had a habit of using its electro-shock prod to intimidate other droids and civilians. While MB-13A could put up a fight, it was no match for both Kazuda Xiono and CB-23.
MB-13A was armed with an electro-shock prod which it used to attack intruders and intimidate civilians. MB-13A had a red visual processor which was damaged in a fight.