Name: Wrecker (as of The Bad Batch Season 1)
Type: Enhanced Clone / CF99
Species: Human (Clone)
Born: 32 BBY (968 GC)
Hair Color: None
Eye Color: Grey & Brown
Weight: 86 kg
Skin: Tan / Scaring on left side of head
Blaster Artillery: 6D
Brawling Parry: 6D+2
Melee Combat: 7D
Melee Parry: 7D
Rocket Launcher: 6D
Vehicle Blasters: 5D
Repulsorlift Operation: 4D
Military Training: All Clones go through intensive military training throughout their formative years.
Questionable Obedience: Clone Force 99 operate outside the normal chains of command and will question the orders of their superiors.
Heavy Lifting: Wrecker has a genetic mutation that allows for extreme strength. He is able to lift extremely heavy objects with a difficult Strength roll.
Force Sensitive: N
Force Points: 0
Dark Side Points: 0
Character Points: 18
Equipment: DC-17 blaster pistol (3D+2), Z-6 rotary blaster cannon (5D), Rocket launcher (6D), Commando knife (Str+2), DC-17MBR (5D+2), Wrecker’s Commando Armor ( +2D to resist all damage, -1D Dexterity, -1 Move)
Background: “Wrecker” was a clone commando who served in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars as part of Clone Force 99. Due to genetic mutations, Wrecker was much larger and stronger than the average clone trooper. He loved blowing things up, and served as the muscle and demolitions expert for his squad, which was nicknamed the “Bad Batch.” Wrecker lived through many dangerous missions during the Clone Wars, including the Battle of Anaxes in the last year of the war. He and his squad-mates were partaking in the Conquest of Kaller when Order 66 was initiated, and as Wrecker, Hunter, Tech, Crosshair, and Echo remained unaffected, they watched with much confusion as their clone brothers turned on the Jedi.
Upon returning to Kamino, the squad was apprehensive to the new Galactic Empire that was being established as well as the clones’ complete loyalty to the new regime. Although Crosshair chose to stay and serve the Empire, Wrecker and the others, joined by the young enhanced clone Omega, decided to go on the run.
Wrecker’s Commando Armor
Model: Wrecker’s Commando Armor
Type: Heavy Combat Armor
Cost: Not available for sale
Armor Protection: +2D to resist damage, -1D to Dexterity and related skill checks
- Highly Modified Helmet
- Polarized lenses to prevent flash blinding
- Voice activated comlink
- Heads Up Display with GPS (if available)
- Targeting reticule, +1D to ranged weapon skill checks
- Friend or Foe system
- Electrobinocular viewplate with night-vision (50-100/200/500, +1D modifier to visual perception rolls at 100+ meters, can see in near total darkness up to 60 meters)
- Filtration system protects wearer from toxic environments
- Climate controlled body glove allows operation in uncomfortably cold or warm climates and allows up to 20 minutes exposure to the vacuum of space.
- Vibroblade and sheath (STR+2D)
- Backpack used to carry specialized equipment, additional ammo, explosives, medical gear, rations and survival gear.